Rin's Awesome QWERTY
Aloha Amigo/Amiga ^^

Please join! We will welcome you as a member of our close-knit family. Or you can log in! Ayuu~

--Rinneth (a.k.a. Keiichi X'D)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rin's Awesome QWERTY
Aloha Amigo/Amiga ^^

Please join! We will welcome you as a member of our close-knit family. Or you can log in! Ayuu~

--Rinneth (a.k.a. Keiichi X'D)
Rin's Awesome QWERTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє ||

2 posters

Go down

|| ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє || Empty || ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє ||

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 am

|| ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє || Rbgtxf

|| ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє ||

Because I liek mer daily dose of FerrisWheelShipping~. (/ಠwಠ)/

"We all know the incidents that have happened in Unova, in the past and future-- with the twin heroes, and Kyurem alike. But there were, of course, positive events that have occured as well. Many people have become Pokémon Trainers, and there was even a new Champion of Unova... but what if this never happened, and everything was rewinded toward the past again, where nothing bad or shocking were to happen at that moment?
What if Touko and N met in Accumula Town, before she even became head of the BW Agency?
"
Touko/White;; Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† / Temporal
N;; я є и α -- / Sunneh

RULES
Yesh, even here there are rules =w= Don'tkillme

1.) Little to no profanity, please~ Not everyone is accustomed to it.

2.) Keep romance around PG/PG-13 or so. Even though this is a shipping one-on-one, just don't take it /too/ far. owo;

3.) Keep the drama for the llamas-- N'aw, just joking on my part. /Occasional/ in-character drama is allowed, but I'm not really all for it, as it's not my strongest subject in roleplaying... But once and a while is fine, to keep the roleplay from withering.~

4.) No god-modding, powerplaying, auto-hitting-- I'm sure there might not be a lot of opportunities for this to happen, but still. >w>;

5.) Mild blood will be permitted, just nothing too dense. Remember, this is the fluffy version of Pokémon~ /shot

6.) "F" is for friends who do stuff together, "U" is for you and me-- Just kidding CB But have fun!

Last edited by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

|| ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє || Empty Re: || ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє ||

Post by я є и α -- Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Yo~!
я є и α --
я є и α --
Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

|| ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє || Empty Re: || ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє ||

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Ohaithar~
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Merp~ Anyways, should I start? owo
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by я є и α -- Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Yup~
я є и α --
я є и α --
Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

((Okiedokie~))

Touko let out a sigh of exhaustion and relief as she entered Accumula Town, having had tried to avoid tall grass patches and Trainers the whole way there. Of course, she didn't have any Pokémon with her, which made it harder to admit to any passerby that she'd even gotten this far without a single Pokémon in the first place. Her mother had asked her to run an errand here in this sleepy town, and without hesitation she agreed, not capable of knowing how hard getting past even Route 1 was without battling. Oh well, I made it, she thought positively to herself, stretching her arms behind her head. At least the Trainers didn't slay me for not having any Pokémon with me...

((I'msorryIhadaburstofbrainpowerthere ;D; That's what I get for making the starting post /shot))
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by я є и α -- Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm

N was walking along, thinking about the suffering of Pokemon, something that had haunted him since he was young.

(I've always had a feeling that N was in love with me and stalked me when I played Pokemon Black xD)
я є и α --
я є и α --
Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Touko noticed him and blinked, though didn't really bother saying anything, as he seemed to be lost in thought, and instead just wiped her forehead with an arm. "Now, what did she tell me to do again?" she muttered to herself, yawning a little. What use was it when she forgot what she was supposed to be doing here?

((xD I did too! I was always liek, "Nwhyareyoustalkingmeee? :'U"))
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by я є и α -- Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 am

N was so completely absorbed in his mind that he ran right into a building. He landed on the ground and blinked a few times
(XD)
я є и α --
я є и α --
Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 am

Touko frowned a little, coming to a decision that she would approach the man, and walked over. "Hey, are you alright over there?"

((x3))
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by я є и α -- Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am

N glanced at her and stared for a second before standing up and dusting himself off."I'm fine"
я є и α --
я є и α --
Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am

((|| ƒєяяιѕωнєєℓѕнιρριηg σηє-ση-σηє || 71iefp
^ Summary of FerrisWheelShippi-- /shottodeath))

Touko blinked, giving a subtle nod while studying his actions curiously. "Okay. Just wondering." she chirped, breaking into an unexpected smile. "Anyway! I'm Touko White, but you can just call me Touko. Who are you?"
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by я є и α -- Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:45 am

"N", He answered simply.
я є и α --
я є и α --
Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:06 am

Touko nodded and practically bowed in greeting. "It's nice to meet you then, N," she said cheerfully. Such a strange name... Meh, not like I have room to talk, the brunette-haired girl thought with a mental shrug.

((Sorry for poofing, had to switch to iPod o3o; ))
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum