Rin's Awesome QWERTY
Aloha Amigo/Amiga ^^

Please join! We will welcome you as a member of our close-knit family. Or you can log in! Ayuu~

--Rinneth (a.k.a. Keiichi X'D)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rin's Awesome QWERTY
Aloha Amigo/Amiga ^^

Please join! We will welcome you as a member of our close-knit family. Or you can log in! Ayuu~

--Rinneth (a.k.a. Keiichi X'D)
Rin's Awesome QWERTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||:. Iƒ Mу Hєαят wαѕ α Hσυѕє .:|| (HaruTama one-on-one)

Go down

||:. Iƒ Mу Hєαят wαѕ α Hσυѕє .:|| (HaruTama one-on-one) Empty ||:. Iƒ Mу Hєαят wαѕ α Hσυѕє .:|| (HaruTama one-on-one)

Post by Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm

||:. Iƒ Mу Hєαят wαѕ α Hσυѕє .:|| (HaruTama one-on-one) 2itssus

"We got older and I should've known (Do you feel alive?)
That I feel colder when I'm on my own (Oh, but you'll survive)
So I may as well ditch my dismay
Bombs away, bombs away...
"

It's just any old year at Ouran Academy, and the Ouran Host Club alike. Students come and go, while others are brought anew-- yet, it feels and seems simply like any other year, nothing more, nothing less. But the whole host club (excluding Haruhi, of course) has something that just won't leave their minds, while everything is going as smoothly as normal-- but the dreaded question is lurking nearby:
Why does every girl fall head-over-heels for Tamaki but Haruhi?
Thus, on the other side, does Haruhi just simply not care, or does a sense of obliviousness have something to do with this?
Haruhi Fujioka;; Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï† / Temporal
Tamaki Suoh;;

"Circle me and the needle moves gracefully,
Back and forth, if my heart was a compass, you'd be north
"

RULES

1.) Mild profanity is permitted. Just nothing strong or anything that could be considered offensive out-of-character, mkay? Please keep it low-- remember, not everyone is accustomed and fully comfortable.

2.) No powerplaying, auto-hitting, godmoddi-- You get the point. >w>; I know there most likely won't be any chances of this happening, but still.

3.) Blood and gore? Sure, but only if it's kept to a low, dense level. This is basically and mostly a romance-comedy one-on-one, so try to keep it down.

4.) Drama is allowed-- just not constantly, and nothing completely severe!

5.) Romance is to be kept to a PG-13 level or lower. Sure, this is a roleplay involving a pairing, but just like rule number one, not everyone is comfortable.

6.) HAVE FUN.~ (≧∇≦)/

"Risk it all 'cause I'll catch you if you fall
Wherever you go, if my heart was a house you'd be home~
"

If My Heart was a House (c) Owl City/Adam Young
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
Älï¢ê †hê ß-Råßßï†
The Forum Ninja-Derp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum